Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be exchanged for real money and used to pay for various goods and services. More and more places accept payments by Bitcoins and other digital coins although the governments and banks are ambiguous and uncertain about cryptocurrency and don’t consider them a means of payment.
What stores accept Bitcoins for purchases? First of all, consumers can use such online services as Coinmap, SpendBitcoins, and CoinATMRadar to find such stores and easily convert digital coins into real money.
Companies and Stores That Accept Crypto Payments
- Internet shops. EBay is the first online store that started to accept Bitcoins. Here consumers can buy a variety of products including a car. The other giant crypto-friendly retailers are Amazon and
- Cafes and restaurants. A list of cafes and restaurants that accept digital coins is gradually increasing. Subway and Burger King in some countries are among them.
- Air tickers and Travel Services. For example, travelers may pay with crypto at AirBaltic, a Latvian carrier, or on Expedia, an online website for booking accommodation for a short time.
- If you are going to go to study abroad and use Bitcoins as your tuition, such institutions as European School of Management in Berlin, Royal College in New York or University of Nicosia in Cyprus accept digital money.
- VPN services.
How To Exchange Crypto To Cash
There are a few ways to exchange crypto to real money, electronic money or another cryptocurrency.
- A cryptocurrency exchange and trading platforms (Bitso, Paxful, Kraken, etc.). Users can exchange funds for USD, EUR, GBP, and other currencies with their transfer to debit cards and e-wallets (for example, Webmoney). It should be noted that there is no fixed rate for these transactions, so it may differ depending on a particular website. Moreover, crypto activity has not been legally defined yet, and the payment goes to the bank account or e-wallet specified by the buyer.
- Bitcoin ATMs located in many major cities that allow quick converting crypto into cash.
- Individual sale and purchase of e-currency. Bitcoins owners may search for potential buyers on such special websites as LocalBitcoins.com. However, in this case, there is no guarantee that a buyer or a seller won’t deceive each other. It’s a risk that a counterparty may fail to fulfill his obligations.
Despite legal contradictions concerning cryptocurrency, thousands of merchants worldwide began to accept digital money. One day it will become an ordinary instrument for day-to-day transactions.