More and more brokers and banks develop modern mobile applications on Android and iOS for investment and trading. Most apps copy computer version, but some of them have limited functions. They are suitable for both experienced traders and beginners offering an investment portfolio and a wide range of financial instruments.
Key Functions and Advantages of Mobile Brokers
To use an app for trading is quite simple: choose an appropriate app for Android or iOS, download it, enter your account details and start trading. The apps’ interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. The principal advantage of a mobile app is that a user may trade any time from any part of the world. Moreover, brokers offer some attractive bonuses for trades using the apps.
- Any app has the main instruments for trading: stocks, ETF, bonds, and currency. They can be sorted by price, name, daily, and half year changes.
- Cross-platform integration and customized settings for any broker.
- Analytics, latest news and all the information necessary to control the brokerage account: profits and losses, portfolio value and risk level, list of active orders and completed transactions, etc.
Reliable Mobile Trading Brokers
- FXTM (Forextime). The broker’s mobile app for trading offers daily analytics from the leading experts, vital financial events, withdrawals on-the-go, simple trading calculators and easy navigation.
- TD Ameritrade Mobile. Is offering customers several applications for monitoring the market and making trades. Users can buy and sell securities, currency and other assets, see the financial results of each operation and the entire portfolio.
- E*Trade Mobile easy to use interface helps users locate stocks quickly through a voice search function.The app can boast all necessary recourses and trading tools on mobile. It provides traders with live trading chats, schedule of Forex webinars, and daily technical analysis. The broker offers 50 currency pairs, tight spreads, no re-quotes and multilingual support. All these functions are also available on Android and iOS.
- TradeHero. Using the application, you can learn to analyze stock quotes, send trade orders and manage accounts. Try new strategies without losing money. The mobile application has a convenient navigation, modern design and interface. The last update was in 2016. However the company promised to add the missing features in the next versions.
A mobile app for trading is the most convenient tool for both experienced traders and beginners. The trading on-the-go saves much time and allows using worldwide.